Saturday, May 14, 2016

Why I Travel

Many times the reason I go on a trip is because I need to revive my inner confidence. My real life has a way of beating me down and travel builds me back up. I need to boost my brave, adventurous core, so that I can face life's daily challenges at home. Travel makes me face different kinds of situations and not only survive but usually find possibility I didn't know existed. It reminds me the incredible benefits of an open mind. It shows me that just because I look at something one way, others see it differently and that helps me step back and get a larger, new perspective. It freshens me up and makes me a better, stronger person when I get home.

You Think I’m Weird Because I Travel Solo

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/valerie-joy-wilson/you-think-im-weird-becaus_b_9804248.html

No comments: